Thursday, June 29, 2006

Praise - Internet - Mindfulness

Today was one of those days when the rythm slows and the mind has a bit more time to just be relaxed. I took the time to bridge building with a few people I was intuiting could be stimulating counterparts. One of these exchange of e-mail was with a person busy building a newtwork in German speaking countries for mindfulness activities following Jon Kabat-Zinn Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction model (www.mbsr-verband.de). Reflecting on the incredible support internet brings, I was listing for myself the support internet had brought me today. That reminded me that some 8 years ago I had written for a newspaper of my home town in France an article about the 'Village Earth'. I connected again to a more recent book I read called 'The world is Flat', very much worth a read.

Feeling blessed to be aware of the world of abundance I live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home