Thursday, July 06, 2006


Contemplation

A day like today I am happy I can recourse to my meditation knowledge and practice to come over what I perceive as hurdles. Knowing that I am not my thoughts and that I am responsible to choose the object of my focus are two very helpful insights. It is worth very much to me to be able to realise when anger or frustration grow in me that if I choose to follow them, I displace the center of my access to information from the still place within me to either the state of anger or frustration or to the event or person which served as pretext for me to get angry or frustrated. I move outside myself, outside the center of my inner peace to a place that I wrongly perceive being in me. Thinking this way help me reclaim the ownership on my feelings which in turn allow me to change them - and so in a split second.

Contemplating my anger not being my anger....
Staying at my center not moving to the center of anger....
Choosing to be responsible....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home